Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Crappy Decorator!!!




WARNING BRIDES - The photos above belong to The Wedding Decorators Inc!

It was brought to my attention by another wedding industry professional that content & photos from my gallery was being used by another decor company in Calgary, AB on Kijiji to promote their business & get brides to book with them for decorating services. This gets me super mad as they are selling my hard work to brides that have no idea this is not their work! on the wedding day who knows what type of crappy decorating they will be getting! I feel sorry for anyone that has booked with them thinking they are getting the quality of work that's in their fake copied portfolio.




Please be aware brides & ask your decorator questions like: is this work that you have done? can I have references? how long have you been in business? etc to avoid dissapointment on your wedding day (like the brides that have booked with company will have to face)!




Who is this company you ask?




Susan & Corrina from "Your Special Day" located in Calgary, AB




These are the photos they stole from me so if you see another company promoting decorating services using these pictures they are a fake!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

hi WLT i dah pinjam u punya wedding checklist ..sangat tersusun ..keep it up!!!

WEDDING CHAIR COVERS

babbit said...

Will keep an eye out for these photos
Chair covers

scottchambe1 said...

Amazing pictures! I was in this hotel before a year thorough last minute travel with my family. It is fantastic hotel very good for enjoying vacation with the family. hcg

Unknown said...

Nice hotel, seems like beautiful destination for wedding ceremony.. I would love to be able to go to this hotel. I think that this would be a romantic getaway. Also a good place for photo session, would look good here in my wedding dress.