Monday, August 31, 2009

Beautiful Toronto Island Wedding


The beautiful wedding.




Beautiful view of the Toronto skyline from the boat!





My hubby fast-walking to catch the boat back to Toronto!



Here are some pictures from a wedding we decorated this weekend at the RCYC across the Toronto Island. There are also some behind the scenes shots (I could not help myself) the RCYC was beautiful & the Toronto skyline was breath-taking from the Boat. Enjoy! :)





































































































































































































































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great venue for wedding. I love such places. It is a time for ladies to get together and have fun. I look forward to having my own day wearing my beautiful Bridal dress.